Wednesday, October 5, 2016

September catch up

The second half of September for us consisted of some relaxing, taking walks, playing games, watching football, trying new recipes, and some Fall clean out.









On the wedding front, we picked a photographer and a DJ. My mom has been a huge help with that. She came out to meet me and a photographer after work one day. We knew walking away she would be a great choice for us. Then we got dinner and enjoyed eating outside while we still can!



We had a tasting at the venue - I don't think I've ever eaten so much or made so many decisions in one sitting. We all left very satisfied, full, and completely unconcerned about having enough food for everyone come February.









I also had my first dress fitting and I got to spend some time in Leesburg for a weekend with my mom and brother. I must have forgotten to take many pictures from that weekend but it was really nice to spend some quality time out there. I can't believe it's already October!

2 comments:

  1. Looks so fun! Can't wait until February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the food and the photographer will be great. Everything is falling into place so well! Yummy pizza!!

    ReplyDelete