Friday, May 18, 2018

Life Lately

Eric and I will randomly stop at the bay when we're passing by running errands to put our feet in the sand.


One of my ears had closed up months ago so I finally got it re-pierced.

Eric and I went to Coronado beach again - this time with our bikes, which was much easier and more fun!




On the beach I got some good pictures of some Navy planes flying overhead.



We got to hang with Eric's mom and Alison's family for a few days when his mom decided to make a last minute trip out to see everyone.




We got to go out to eat a couple times, including Benihana which was such a treat!

Sienna helped me bake some cookies, and actually ate one for the first time. She loves candy but she doesn't eat cookies - crazy.


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Her first cookie! That's crazy. Glad you incited her with your delicious baking! The bike riding looks like a great way to get around. Nice visit with Eric's mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously she's never had a cookie? I feel like E gets cookies at every preschool/daycare birthday! Looks like a fun family visit and great pics of those planes!

    ReplyDelete