Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Arizona

The weekend before Thanksgiving I got to meet up with dad, Rachael, Grammy and Opa in Phoenix! My grandparents stayed a whole extra day just so they could see me for a little bit. They seriously are the best.

I got in late Sunday night where they were all waiting for me at the airport. It was the best welcome. As it was pretty late, we all got to sleep and met up at IHOP for breakfast the next morning.

Sadly after breakfast, my grandparents did have to take off to head back to Texas. Then my dad and Rachael took me to get our nails done, something I rarely do! It was very nice to be pampered a little bit.

Afterwards we went to Red Lobster for dinner then back to my cousin Sarah's house to visit with her and her parents the rest of the night. Unfortunately I didn't think to get a single picture with them!

The next morning went to the Botanical Gardens. It was really interesting and cool to see the difference between gardens in Arizona and California or Virginia. Obviously a lot more cacti.







We went straight from the gardens to the airport because I was taking off that afternoon. We had a great couple of days. It was so nice to see family, even if just for a short time - I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment