Saturday, April 6, 2024

March extras

March was an eventful month. I got to celebrate a sweet friend getting married by taking her out to dinner and then going to an escape room.



We did lots of outdoor playdates, including a trip to Busch Gardens.


Bonnie got to ride the Flying Machine for the first time.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this about Bonnie, but she loves to clean and likes everything in her room to have a place. She cannot get in bed with anything out on the floor where it shouldn't be. She has always been this way. 

One day I came to get her after quiet time she had gone above and beyond. She had made her bed, her brother's bed, organized all the books on her shelves based off size, and 'folded' all the laundry (I don't think she realized it was dirty laundry) and she was so proud of herself.


During another quiet time, I had randomly put a little bag full of craft supplies in her drawer and she spent an entire 1.5 hours nonstop crafting. When I came to get her she said she wanted quiet time the rest of the day to keep crafting. She made all kinds of bracelets, and these creative little decorations to hang on her doorknob and above her and Riser's beds. It was so fun to see her get so into it. And it made me very excited and proud, as someone who also loves to craft.


We still take family golf cart rides most days.


We 'celebrated' St. Patrick's day by wearing green and eating green pancakes.


We spent lots of time outside, and did some more fishing as usual. Bonnie caught her first catfish on her line.


Bonnie has been mastering her puzzles.


We took Riser to Build A Bear to get his $2 bear for turning two.


Bonnie brought along the bear she made when she turned four.


I attended my first Bunco night. 


These two have been playing so so much together (they also fight a lot), but it makes my heart so happy to see their relationship develop.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my - fun to see Bonnie with the cleaning up bug! Hope it lasts a while! Great catch too! Fun moments!

    ReplyDelete