Sunday, March 19, 2017

We're married!

All of my pictures of the rehearsal and wedding day are from all of you! I'm certain you've already seen the ones I have, so I apologize for the repeats - but thank you for the pictures ;)

The morning of the rehearsal, my Aunt Holly and mom were so kind to host a breakfast for the women in our family. It was one of the first opportunities I had to spend some time with a lot of our family that came from out of town. It was so thoughtful and a lot of fun!



My Aunt Holly and Colby made little gift bags for anything you may need on the day of the wedding (tissues, sunscreen, granola bar, etc). My sister had the sweetest idea to pass around notecards for everyone to write either a piece of advice, thought, prayer, or recipe on for me. I loved this idea and honestly can't wait to read them all.





The actual rehearsal went by quickly - we had a lot of people to wrangle. The flower girls were the stars of the show and did SUCH a great job. I was so proud and impressed (Chris was the silent superhero that weekend with the girls). It was the first time our nieces met each other and it was so sweet to see them laughing and playing together all day.









On my drive home from the rehearsal, I had a little mishap getting rear-ended. But as many people pointed out, if that was the worst that happened that weekend - we were in good shape! I honestly have no pictures from the rehearsal dinner other than the one below, but it was such a good time. Eric's parents did such a great job putting it together and it was so nice to visit with everyone before the big day.



Then it was time to get to bed and rest up for the wedding day! Again, the only pictures I have are the ones from all of you. I won't bore you with too many of the same pictures you've probably already seen, but here are a few I've found circling around. I plan to post more pictures once I get the professional ones back from the photographer :)

I started and stopped this post a couple times. I think if I tried to capture it all in words, the post would never end. I have so many feelings/emotions about it all. About becoming husband and wife, about our incredible family and friends, about how everything came together the way it did, about how blessed and thankful we are. To save you guys from my endless rambling about it all, I will keep it short and let a few of the pictures speak for themselves.

It was honestly a more beautiful day than I ever could have imagined. Eric and I had the most amazing time with everyone. It went by so fast! We are still in awe of how so many people came together and were willing to go to such great lengths to make our day so special.

























It's such a strange feeling having so many people we love travel from all over to support us, but then to be so busy that we don't get a lot of time with each of them. Luckily, everyone was very understanding and warned us it was to be expected. Needless to say, we are very grateful and humbled by everyone's love and support. It was a day we now have amazing memories from that we will never, ever forget.

https://vimeo.com/207146795/0a5f4c2091

We have been home from our honeymoon for a week and are thoroughly enjoying getting back into a "normal" routine. I'll post more on our trip soon. I also can't wait to share more pictures from the wedding when we get them back!

2 comments:

  1. It was a great day!! Thanks for sharing and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Such a great wedding!

    ReplyDelete