Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there! Last weekend I got to spend some time with my own mom celebrating her and showing her some love. Benny, my brother, and I met up with my mom for a late lunch and then decided to go over the Meadowlark to take a walk through the gardens.



It was a cool afternoon but the rain had subsided and once we got going, we warmed up.



It's no surprise I think my mom is pretty wonderful. There's nothing quite like the unconditional love of a mom.



She has been there for me through the highest and lowest times of my life. I've certainly put her love to the test at times, but it has remained unwavering through it all.





Not even 3 months ago - she gave Benny and I the most beautiful wedding we could have imagined right here at Meadowlark! Add that to the endless list of things I'm grateful to her for ;)





I am so thankful to have her as my mom and role model.







Her constant positive attitude, her determination, her enthusiasm, her compassionate heart, and her love for her family are just a few of the things I admire about her. She is beautiful inside and out.






Happy Mother's day, Mom! And Happy Mother's day too all the amazing mothers out there - especially our moms, grandmothers, and sisters, Katie and Alison. We love you!


3 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet post about mom!! ❤️😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post about a beautiful mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much!!! I love you Lauren! I had such a wonderful day with you...

    ReplyDelete