Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sister Time

This past Friday I took the day off and went down to Williamsburg to spend some quality time with some of my favorite ladies - my sister and her girls.



It was so nice to get some quality time with just Katie - it doesn't happen often these days! And sometimes I just need some sister time. While Eleanor was at Mom's Morning Out, we took her little sister to Jamestown Beach.



She gets cuter and has more personality every time I see her. And those curls <3



She wasn't too keen on the water at first.



But after a little while she really seemed to start enjoying it and splashing with us.





Then it was time to pick up E from school.



It was such a warm weekend, we spent a lot of time on the porch.



I had brought some little capsules that dissolve and expand into animals. E enjoyed watching each one and guessing what animal it would turn into.



I figured I should probably start my drive home before dinner but I honestly couldn't resist staying a little longer to experience pizza party Friday with them.



And I'm so glad I did :)



I have so much love for each one of these ladies.  I feel like there's a certain bond that's unexplainable when it comes to sisters - it's like an instant best friend, confidant, and person that just "gets" you. I'm so thankful for my sister, and E & J are lucky little girls to have each other! It doesn't matter what we're doing; I always have so much fun being around them.  Whenever I have to leave it's with a full and happy heart.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, they are lucky to have each other and so are we! Thanks for coming down to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you guys! So glad you were able to visit!

    ReplyDelete