Sunday, September 17, 2017

Benny's Birthday

This past Wednesday was Eric's birthday! As I mentioned, we already had a little pre-celebration with his sister's family the weekend before. I've been having some long days at my new job so we knew we wouldn't have much time to get together with anyone on his actual birthday. Thankfully before I left for work though, I was able to decorate a little bit so he would have something fun to come home to.





Last time we were at the grocery store Eric found this bright blue Funfetti frosting with little shark sprinkles that he was pretty excited about.



For dinner we ordered Eric's favorite food - pizza.



He opened a few gifts.



Trying on his new outfit.



And we were so full from the pizza we almost didn't even make it to the cake, almost.



It was a great night celebrating an even greater guy! I hope this is the best year yet - Happy Birthday Eric!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Uncle Benny!!! We hope it's a great year for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Love the new duds! Pizza and Cake...can't beat it. Can't wait to see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete