Sunday, September 10, 2017

Labor Day weekend and an early celebration

Over Labor Day weekend our new roommate, Caleb, came into town. He just moved from Texas and will be staying with us until he can find a place to live and get settled in. We all went to meet up with Alison's family at Moonlight beach.



They had a tent set up and were grilling burgers and dogs. The weather is getting much warmer here - great day for the beach!



On Tuesday I started my new job. I pretty much just shadowed people and did some data entry the first week. Everyone I work with is very nice and I'm learning just how casual of an environment it is. My boss's typical attire is shorts, a t-shirt, and flip flops. I sit at the desk in the corner of the picture below.



We've been getting Caleb into some games with us - nice to have a third player sometimes!



Yesterday we went back over to Alison's for an early birthday celebration for Eric. His birthday is this Wednesday.



We enjoyed some pool time, lasagna, and the company of family and friends.









Eric's cake of choice - always funfetti.







Happy early birthday Eric! You make 35 look good. I hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday Eric and happy new roommate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was such a nice birthday for Eric! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete