Thursday, October 19, 2017

Recipes

Not too much has been going on this week, so I thought I'd share a few recipes we've tried since living here. I've been asked what we kinds of things we eat since as most of you know, I'm a little late to the cooking game. I've done a lot more of it though since the move and it's not so bad!

When we were in Virginia, Eric usually would grill a family pack of chicken over the weekend and we would use it through the week. Since we no longer have a grill, we've had to get a little more creative. We still do chicken and broccoli or salad pretty often. But below are a few other things we've made to switch it up. If anything, this is a good reference for me since I seem to have trouble finding recipes we liked when we want them again later.

Beef and Bean Taco Casserole




Seasoned Swai Fish Fillet - for this I don't really follow an exact recipe. It usually just depends what we have available.
Orzo salad recipe courtesy of my sister and mom :)


Easy Teriyaki Meatballs


One Pot Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta


Quinoa Stuffed Peppers

We both love this one. I was a little shocked when Eric liked it so much the first time I made it since he usually needs some kind of meat for dinner, but it's filling and definitely a winner.

One-Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
I'm not sure this is the same recipe I used, but close enough.


Korean Ground Beef & Rice Bowl

This one is so quick, simple, and delicious.

Last weekend we got to take advantage of the pool a couple more times as the weather has remained pretty warm here. Our roommate moved into his new place on Tuesday. Since then we've been cleaning to prepare for Eric's Aunt to visit from Alaska for the weekend, she will be arriving this afternoon! Hope you all are having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome that you'll have a house guest this weekend and those recipes look great - I'll have to try a few of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! This is a great idea and your recipes look delicious! Enjoy your Aunt's visit and glad Caleb found a place.

    ReplyDelete