Wednesday, October 9, 2019

28 Weeks

We are officially in the third trimester!


It's hard to believe we are already 28 weeks along. I feel like this pregnancy has been flying by. Don't get me wrong, we are very excited to meet this baby. But right now I am just really enjoying carrying her. I can tell she is getting higher up. My belly is rounding out at the top and I feel her up by my ribs often. I've also noticed it's starting to get more difficult to bend over to put shoes on or pick something up.
I started my new job last week and so far it has been going well! Although both baby and I have had to get used to me sitting for longer periods of time. My first day of work and the days following she has started kicking me more than ever when I'm sitting or slightly hunched over for too long. She's a good reminder to get up and walk around as much as I can.
Benny and I still take long walks most afternoons and I try to get a small workout in the days we don't. Although it's getting more difficult to find the time now while also working full time. I also have a lot more shortness of breath, our walks are definitely starting to take on a slower pace.
I've had a totally random bloody nose twice in the last two weeks that have come out of nowhere. The first time it happened was in the middle of the night when I was half asleep. I thought it was just a runny nose and grabbed a tissue then didn't see the aftermath until the next morning. That wasn't so fun.
All in all everything has been going well! My next appointment is at 32 weeks and then I will be going every 2 weeks from there on out. It's crazy we are getting so close! I already wouldn't mind time slowing down a little bit.

3 comments:

  1. Crazy she is growing so fast! I know you want it to slow down but personally I can’t wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not kidding! It seems like we just heard you were pregnant! Time is flying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is starting to show off now! Kicking and bumping out a bit. I can't wait to meet her! I am glad you are enjoying this time!

    ReplyDelete