Thursday, October 24, 2019

30 Weeks



At 30 weeks I'm still feeling pretty good! There are times I forget my belly has gotten bigger until I bump into something. I'm thankful the weather is starting to get cooler because it is much easier for me to dress in oversized sweaters and get away with minimal maternity wear. Her movements are becoming more visible from outside the belly. Although she isn't super active, and it's mostly still just when I'm laying down.
I have started getting some sporadic very mild heartburn. Digesting food is becoming more difficult. I typically have to have small snacks and tend to fill up quickly. When I eat a full dinner at night it's usually followed up by me pacing around the living room trying to get it to digest and stay down. As with most things this pregnancy, I'm better off standing than sitting or laying down.
The shortness of breath continues. Sometimes I realize at work that my co-workers probably think I sound really annoyed at something (sighing), but I'm actually just trying to get a deep breath.
Fortunately, my ribs are finally no longer sore. I have had inflamed/bleeding gums when I floss pretty much this entire pregnancy. I know this is supposed to be normal, but I'm actually looking forward to going to the dentist next week to get everything checked out.
My 32 week appointment is next week. Now that I'm in the 30s I am definitely feeling the urge to do whatever we need to do to prepare!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited... you look great and now just two months to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to write down all the details to remember for later!

    ReplyDelete