Monday, December 9, 2019

The Best Baby Shower

Right before Bonnie made her unexpected arrival, my sister and mom threw us the most beautiful baby shower! I was so, so excited for this day - and it was far and above anything I could have ever expected.



From the decorations to the food to the games, they thought of everything, and there were so many sweet and thoughtful touches. That wooden 'Love' cut out ended up in Bonnie's room with her in the NICU (and now at home!).

The food. The food was delicious - I could have eaten it all day long.


Eleanor and Jane were also super sweet and helpful. They looked gorgeous in their braids and dresses, and they made the sweetest signs for baby girl. They also picked out the most adorable outfit and sweater for her, as well as a CD of lullabies.




Bonnie got so many thoughtful and generous gifts - she is well loved and cared for already!

We played some hilarious fun games like picking up marshmallows with nasal aspirators, stacking diapers, and guessing prices of random baby gear.


I am so thankful to have met such a great community of friends here who already love this baby!


I just can't thank Katie and mom enough for the best baby shower we could ask for - and PERFECT timing! Bonnie and I are two very lucky ladies, thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. It was such a fun day! And so timely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby shower was so fun. And seriously crazy on the timing. I definitely thought 6ish weeks out was perfect, but turned out to be almost too late!

    ReplyDelete