Saturday, May 16, 2020

Mother's Day Weekend

The weekend of Mother's Day this year I received the wonderful gift of getting to see my mom! She came down to help us get the new house ready for us to move into (more on that soon). After a lot of social distancing, it was SO nice to get to see her!

And Bonnie sure enjoyed having Grandma visit too.

As fun as it was to just catch up, mom kept us motivated and we got to work!


We were sanding, painting trim, painting doors, and walls. The entire upstairs needed to be painted.


We honestly couldn't have gotten it done without her. I am SO thankful for her help!

Thank you so much for visiting and for being such a great role model for me!

On Sunday morning I enjoyed lots of cuddles and smiles from Bonnie.

Eric did a face mask with me.

We had church in the family room.

Then I went over to the new house to get a little more painting done. When I got home we took a long walk and Eric made me dinner - ribs!

I couldn't of asked for a better first Mother's Day and am so thankful for all the amazing mothers I know - especially our own mothers, sisters, and grandmothers. We love you all so much!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Mother's Day! It was so good to hug on you and Bonnie and Eric!

    ReplyDelete