Thursday, September 30, 2021

Baby #2 is on the way!

Another baby is on the way, coming next Spring! We are so overjoyed to be growing our family by another little baby and watch Bonnie graduate to big sister. I am currently 15 weeks, our official due date is March 28th. 

So far I have been feeling very similar to my last pregnancy. I am very lucky that for the most part I haven't had too much nausea. I definitely have felt tired, but also have a toddler this time around so napping is much more difficult. I have been missing taking my long walks, but Bonnie is at the age where she doesn't like the stroller for very long and takes about 30 minutes just to walk down the street. Baby has been growing right on track and everything looks good so far. My next appointment is at 16 weeks. I am looking forward to when I can start feeling him/her move. We can't wait to welcome this new little family member next year!

2 comments:

  1. So very excited for a new grandbaby!!! Congratulations to you and Eric and Bonnie. What absolutely wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete