Monday, January 24, 2022

My birthday

Once again, I was spoiled this year for my birthday. It's really fun now that Bonnie is getting into birthdays. She gets so excited when the decorations come out. 

Eric and Bonnie made me a delicious cake.


Benny got me the most beautiful roses.

Bonnie and I went to a playdate in the morning, where Katie also showed up! I'm so so thankful we are able to do things like show up on each other's birthday now (unfortunately I didn't get a picture with her). 


Bonnie took her nap and then we decided to go to Olive Garden for dinner. I honestly don't think I had been there since maybe high school or college but we wanted something family-friendly to bring B with us.

It was the first time Bonnie had been to a sit-down restaurant with us since she was a baby (mainly because we just don't go out to eat much), and she did great! She loved everything about it.

I am so lucky and thankful for these two.

Our meals came with endless soup/salad/breadsticks and we got a free dessert. Everything we had was so delicious - I'm so glad we decided to go there!

We tried to go to dinner early to have enough time to do cake with Bonnie when we got home. However for the third year in a row, it was much too late for her. We got her to bed then Eric sang to me. Fortunately we were so full from dinner, we saved cake to do with her the next night.

Bonnie helped me open a couple gifts.

And she has been having fun with the balloons ever since.

It was such a wonderful birthday. I am so blessed to have an incredible family who makes me feel loved and celebrated. Thank you all for reaching out - I love you so much!

2 comments: