Thursday, December 8, 2022

Mantel

Ever since our first Christmas in this house two years ago, I've been dreaming of a place to hang our stockings for Christmas. 


I was a little unsure when Benny offered to build me a mantel last year, because I know how picky I am and what a centerpiece it would be whether I liked it or not. I decided to take him up on his offer and he was excited for the task. 

We put up our Christmas tree and most of our decorations. But our stockings layed in a corner of the room, just waiting for a place to be hung.


Well, Benny delivered. And I absolutely love it!!


Every time I walk into the room I can't help but have a huge smile on my face. (Ignore the eyesore of a baby gate that will be up for the next year). He did SUCH a good job!

Christmas hasn't even happened yet and I feel like this has already been the best gift!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what an amazing Christmas gift! I LOVE IT! Great job Eric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! Well done Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too!! Great job Eric!!! Christmas looks so pretty at your house!!

    ReplyDelete