Monday, August 15, 2016

Engagement Pictures

I really wanted to get some good pictures of Eric and I after we got engaged just to have for us, but to also potentially use for save the dates. My mom graciously agreed to take some pictures of us at one of my favorite places when living in Leesburg - Morven Park.

Eric brought his nice camera and tripod. It was a very hot day and none of us were very skilled in using the camera so I didn't want to get my hopes up, but figured it couldn't hurt to try! It was a beautiful morning and I had always wanted to show Eric Morven Park.

After being there about twenty minutes, we already had to change into something cooler. Once we got the hang of the camera it went really well. There are so many beautiful places to take pictures at this park. We ended up getting a lot of great photos!



A big thank you to my mom and Dave for all their help! 


2 comments:

  1. You both look so happy! It was a beautiful day and you guys both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those could be professional shots! You guys did great!

    ReplyDelete