Wednesday, March 21, 2018

St. Patrick's Day

It was nice that St. Patrick's Day fell on a weekend this year. We don't usually do anything to celebrate, but it was fun to have an excuse to make green meals. On Saturday morning I wanted to make green pancakes for Eric. But we didn't have any food coloring, so I made him go out and get some. I guess maybe that was more for me than him...

I also made some Irish white bean and cabbage stew.


Eric is in the home-stretch of studying for his big test this weekend.

We also found Scrabble in one of the little community center buildings in our complex so we had fun borrowing it. These were my letters.

Nothing else too crazy going on around here - just pushing through this final week of studying. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. That's crazy that you got those letters! We made green waffles for st Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to Eric on the test. I know it's a tough one! Happy St Patrick's Day...I worked and didn't make anything special:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice St Patrick's day !
    We planned a small little beer unkegging with corned beef and cabbage and ended up with 14 when a crew of Taylor's friends droppped by. Well, I made a Guinnees cake. What did I expect! Ha!

    ReplyDelete