Wednesday, September 11, 2019

24 Weeks

We're 24 weeks pregnant which I've been told is an exciting milestone because it's the week of viability. Let's hope she keeps cooking in there for the next 3.5 months though. I've been feeling great aside from my ribs being very sensitive and sore. My back is also still hurting when I'm sitting/laying for too long which means lots of tossing around at night.

I had another ultrasound at 24 weeks because she wasn't in a great position at the last anatomy scan and they weren't able to get the pictures they needed of her head/brain. She has been consistently head down, although I know she still has a lot of time to move around. This is probably the last ultrasound we'll have before she's born.

Thankfully this time they were able to see everything they needed and all looks great. She had doubled in size since her last appointment where she was measuring 13 ounces. Now she's measuring 1 pound 9 ounces. Her heart rate was at a steady 143 (which hasn't changed since her last two appointments).

(above - face)

The 3D pictures are so crazy to me.


Next appointment is the glucose test - not as exciting! I will miss getting these pictures at future appointments, but it was great to see/hear everything is looking good!

2 comments:

  1. You both look fantastic! I do remember the rib pain... It will all be worth it in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! You are doing great! Remember, this is the hardest thing your body will ever do- grow a human!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete