Sunday, June 5, 2022

May catch up

May has been a fun month for us as it is starting to feel like Summer. It's been full of meals out on the back deck, dancing in the kitchen, lots of smiles and cuddles from Riser, bath time fun, yard maintenance, golf cart rides, boat rides, play dates, neighborhood gatherings, and much more. We even had the sweetest sprinkle/shower thrown by our bible study women for three pregnant mamas in our group as well as Riser's birth. I know I've said it before but I am truly soaking in these days with our sweet baby and beautiful, silly toddler. It hasn't come without it's challenges, but these are the days. And I'm loving it.


This little man is all smiles these days, but I still love this adorable pout. 

The highest we've seen the water in the last two years.

2 comments:

  1. Such cuties in all these pics ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I was going to point out how adorable the bath photos are then I kept looking and thought that they are ALL so precious!

    ReplyDelete