Friday, June 16, 2023

Bonnie's artwork

I loved Katie's idea of taking a picture of the kids' artwork each year so we have it saved somewhere. Bonnie absolutely loves hanging a new piece of art on her door and is always so proud. This is a culmination of the highlights from the past year (Fall 2022 through Spring 2023). 

A couple of our favorites:

Her thankful tree, in which she was asked what she was thankful for:


The very first smiley face (or anything resembling anything other than a scribble):


I watched all the other littles come out of her class holding up their sheep (the popsicle stick legs accurately placed under their bodies) and then Bonnie so proudly handed me hers.


Her first picture she actually tried to differentiate colors for different things or "color things in". 


Most of you know I have always loved art and coloring. I have tried so hard to get Bonnie to sit and color with me. As of right now, it's just not something she's very interested in. But that doesn't stop her from being so proud of her artwork, and we love it!

1 comment:

  1. I love her friendly sheep rolling over and smiling!! Her art work and joy and doing them is so fun to see. I always took pictures of your art work on your bedroom doors too.

    ReplyDelete