Sunday, January 29, 2017

Walk Through at Meadowlark

Last weekend we had our 30 day walk-through at the venue. I can't believe the wedding is less than a month away. I don't think it's really going to hit me until the day of. There's constantly something to be thinking about or remembering to do - I can't imagine a time where it will all be done!



Originally just my mom and I were going to do the walk through. It just so happened that Eric's Aunt Diane was in town all the way from Alaska for the inauguration. She hadn't spent time in the DC area in many years. The only free time she had was the same day we had our walk through. Luckily, she seemed very interested in coming with us to check the place out!



It ended up being a bigger group with my mom and I, Eric and his parents, and Diane.



There were so many details to go over. It was great to have a lot of input for some of the things we hadn't thought of.



The venue had another event planned that afternoon. During our meeting, the entire place was transformed around us as tables were being set up.



It is SUCH a beautiful place. I remember seeing it for the first time with my mom and trying to contain how much I loved it until we knew if it was a real possibility. It's so surreal to see it all becoming a reality. I can't thank our families enough, especially my mom, for making this day so special for us. We are so excited for the day to finally be here, to be marrying each other(!!), and to be celebrating in such a memorable place with the people we love. <3

3 comments:

  1. So excited! Can't wait to see that enchanting place all set up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just perfect! Things are going just as the should be!

    ReplyDelete