Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend getting some quality time with Eric and Bonnie. Eric made a steak dinner for us Saturday night. On Sunday after church we took the ferry across the river and got ice cream in a nearby town. 

Last time I was on the ferry I was pregnant with this girl! She loved watching all the birds.

The weather was beautiful, the town was charming, and Bonnie obviously loved the ice cream experience.

Words will never describe how thankful I am to be this girl's mom. It was a long process getting her, and having her has been far beyond what we ever envisioned. She brings us so much joy every single day, my heart overflows with love for her. I am so thankful she is in our lives and we get a front seat in watching her grow. 


A very special Mother's Day to our own Moms (certainly missed you this day!) and our grandmothers, as well as our sisters. You have all shaped me and have been excellent role models as I figure out this whole motherhood thing myself. Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a great Mom! I am so happy for you! I LOVE being your mom and am so proud of the you! That ice cream looks so good!

    ReplyDelete