Sunday, October 9, 2022

Aunts Visit

Mom's sisters came out to visit her at the end of the Summer. I hadn't seen them since we lived in California so I was thankful I could bring the kids up to meet them. We did a lot of our favorite things - relaxing in the pool, playing games, and taking a hike. The hike was the most strenuous Bonnie has done yet - 2 miles of a very rocky terrain, I was so impressed with her. There were times she wanted me to carry her, but I was already carrying Riser so we just had to power through and she did it!

It was so nice getting to visit with my Aunts, and Bonnie loved having 3 Grandma figures around. Thanks for letting us tag along!

2 comments:

  1. Such fun! I'm so glad you got up there to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming! We had such a good time and loved having Bonnie and Riser to entertain us!

    ReplyDelete